A New Vision For Interpretations
The Thermographer provides imaging skill, the camera captures the images, the software provides data, but understanding how the images and data relate to the function of the human body provides the ultimate true value of thermography. This solution is realized by the patient and the doctor through image interpretation.
Northeast Thermography Medical Imaging Center provides this solution to our clients by partnering with Physicians Insight Medical Interpretation Service (PDF). Written reports are provided by licensed and board certified Medical Doctors who are trained to interpret thermal images through data analysis and medical experience.
Physician’s Insight MD ‘s primary goal is to provide a meaningful report to the patient and the referring doctor to support ongoing health assessment and prevention as opposed to an assessment focusing on disease.
New Thermal Analysis
Thermography is a valuable screening tool Northeast Thermography Medical Imaging Center users have access to Physicians Insight Medical Thermography Interpretation Service which offers a reporting approach that is realistic for thermography, easy for the patient to understand and more aligned with the practice of Prevention. This approach includes:
- Reporting by experienced, licensed health care providers
- Reporting on any selected region of the body
- Side to side and other appropriate temperature comparisons
- Recognition of suspicious patterns of change
- Attention to recognizable patterns of surface temperature changes as they relate to:
- Cardio Vascular Health
- Dental Health
- Sinus and allergies
- Thyroid health
- Breast health
- Visceral health
- Muscular/skeletal stress or injury
- Clinical possibilities for further clinical evaluation
- Recommendations for follow-up based on the interpreter’s experience
- Timely reporting
- No reference to cancer risk