December News from Medical Thermography Associates
Medical Thermography Associates in the community.
- On November 7th, we enlightened many people at the Allergy and Gluten Free Expo at Crossgates Mall as we discussed the use of thermography to help identify both food and environmental allergies and how thermography can be used for early detection of these and many other conditions. Check out our website and schedule an appointment for a free information session.
- As part of our ongoing workshops, we presented Episode 2 of “The Truth About Cancer – Cancer Facts and Fictions, Breast Cancer, Hormones, Skin Cancer and Essential Oils.” Watch this newsletter and check out our website and Facebook page for dates, as we will continue airing episodes in this 9-part documentary series over the coming months.
We now have dry brushes in stock to help facilitate lymphatic drainage.
December’s schedule includes a workshop on Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) on December 9th from 6:30 – 8:00, presented by Jennifer Burke. She has titled this workshop, “Searching for Answers – Shedding Light on Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.”
· Jennifer will briefly summarize recent research presented at the national conference on Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial Pain conditions. Just prior to attending the conference, she had a full body thermography screening at Medical Thermography Associates. Jennifer will share how her thermal study provided fresh insights and changed the focus of her treatment, after having “managed” her fibromyalgia for over 20 years.
Jennifer is an Occupational Therapist and the sole proprietor of Creative Health Solutions, specializing in fibromyalgia, chronic pain and fatigue. Come out and see if she can help you (or your loved one) improve the quality of life for those living with this complex condition.
· In January our workshop series continues with Board Certified Naturopathic and Holistic dentist Frederick Dreher. Dr Dreher will present a workshop on the “Oral – Systemic Link.” Watch this newsletter and visit our website and Facebook page for details.
· All workshops are at our office, located at 2 Chelsea Place, Clifton Park.
Give the gift of health with our December Specials on Gift Certificates, Services Scheduled before Christmas, and More!